Tuesday 15 May 2012

Dear Hot Ladies,

I have been away for ages because of my incapacitation through this awful thing called the Mentalpause.  My hair has become positively menopausal.  The other night I got up to go for a pee, that's another thing, and as I walked down the stairs a car passed in the street casting a shadow into my hallway when all of a sudden this thing jumped out at me and then suddenly disappeared. 

I checked the doors and windows,  they were all closed.  Taking the phone with me I very quietly crept under the stairs and phoned the police.  When I heard the car outside I crawled across the to door and when I stood up to open it, there it was, the blasted monster,  right in front of me in the mirror.  It was me all the time.  I was so embarrassed trying to explain it to the police.

My hair looked as if I had spent all night backcombing it, and not in a good way at all.  So now, as well as the hot sweats, dry vagina,  brittle nails, memory loss and the time I lose staring into cuboards and drawers I've become scared of my own flipping shadow.

It's not good.
Rusty    

2 comments:

  1. Valerie Rettie27 May 2012 at 13:33

    least you've got hair!!!! It's the tripping over the crap on the bedroom floor in the dark while trying to get to the loo without peeing myself gets me!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us your story about being a prostitute please

    ReplyDelete