Friday 17 June 2011

Beauty Treatments

 Tam, do you know what?

Because of this bloody menopause my skin is getting really dry and I would try just about anything.  So, this morning I developed a new beauty treatment.

When I was younger and had a wart on my finger my mum told me to lick it first thing in the morning because the saliva was toxic and would dissolve it.  So, on this premise I thought I would soften the dead skin on my face with honey and then lick it off.

Now I know what you’re thinking and of course I can’t lick my own face but my dog loves honey and she very happily performed the task for me.

The results are fabulous!

So all you menopausal girls out there get yourselves to the shop for a big jar of Manuka and if you don’t have a dog then offer to look after one for a neighbour and get that epidermis activated!

You’re welcome,

No comments:

Post a Comment