Saturday 10 July 2010

Introduction!

Oh My God! This guy is going to think I am mad. Imagine if it was your job to listen to head cases like me all day. I’ve been with me all day, every day, for fifty two years and it is exhausting. Some days I want to get away and there is no where to turn. Everywhere I go, there I am. If you happen to have me thrust upon you, with no way out, then I’m telling you that you would just want to kill yourself. Poor bloke!

“Good morning, my name is Tam Mullaney and I’m here to evaluate you this morning. I’m going to ask you some questions and if you could try to answer them as honestly as possible then that would be grand. If at any point you want to stop then just interrupt me and let me know. How does that sound?”

He seems quite pleasant with a hint of an Irish accent and a ready smile. He is wearing a nice check shirt with the top button open and cord trousers. I see he is also wearing trainers. He will need them after a couple of hours with me he will be sprinting to the nearest pub or down the corridor for a quick evaluation himself. Wonder what he is thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment