Sunday 11 July 2010

General Health?

Oh, I’m fine. Never really had many problems with my health and have only been in hospital to have my two daughters. No wait, there was this one time when I fell in the bathroom. Don’t remember much about it really. Went for a pee, then bang, nothing, nada. It was really scary. I ended up in hospital.

Imagine that? Go for a pee then end up in a hospital bed, drips and everything. You see I had a really bad period. You know menstrual, not time in my life or anything like that. Do you know what I mean? This is a wee bit embarrassing. Are you OK with me talking about this? I would never have spoken about this to my dad. He never even farted in front of us. He would have turned blue and died first. Or held it in for so long that he would have farted out of his eye.

Where was I? Oh yes, my periods have always been a bit of a problem, really heavy. Just the other day I was standing in the butchers waiting to buy some steak and whoosh! I was so uncomfortable but just had to get on with it. Although it did put me right off the idea of eating steak and bought some chicken fillets instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment