Monday 19 July 2010

Night Classes.

Sorry Tam, was that what you asked me about? I feel a bit tired today as I was up all night. Sometimes I get a great idea and I have to get up and write it down. Last night I was thinking about going away on a trip. Just on my own. Some quiet time. Oh yes, that’s what we were talking about, my interests. Sorry, I’ve been going off on a tangent and forgot the purpose of the meeting.

I might do a night class when I have more time. I’ve heard that the NHS Trust have proposed a stand up comedy course for people with mental health problems. That is such a great idea isn’t? That would be really interesting, people with depression, getting out of bed, standing up, telling jokes. Why did no-one think of it sooner? I’m sure the BBC would throw money at it! What do you think they would call it Tam, ‘Stand and Recover’ or ‘Convalescent Comedy?

No comments:

Post a Comment