Saturday 17 July 2010

Trial of Mensruation!

It was some sort of trial they were doing at the time but I never got the chance to take part in it, which was disappointing really. You see, I worked in a department store at the time and we had to sign in and out at the security office and sometimes they had ‘on the spot’ bag checks. Could you image it? I tried to take them out once but I was sweating and shaking and could not even look the security guy in the eye so they were sure to stop me the next day.

I was dead right. They very next night,
“Hi, you all right, we just need to have a look in your bag.”
Thank the lord I’d had the forethought and dispatched them in the disposal unit. Best place for them really.

They found nothing untoward in my bag. No stolen goods or manky pads. It made me wonder what would have been more serious, carrying offensive sanitary protection, as that would, in some way, contravene the Health and Safety rules, or stealing stock. What would they have charged me with? Theft or being a bloody nuisance?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.authonomy.com/books/19803/the-mental-pause/read-book/?chapterid=294048#chapter

    ReplyDelete